Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Blog Revival!






I know…I know… why are you seeing this blog in your email??? Wow. Blast from the past –right?

So I haven’t posted in almost  4 years.
A lot has happened. I really didn’t fall off the face of the earth.

I have grown and changed a million times since then.  In short this is what the last four years have held:

A journey to the Adirondack Mountains that led to
o   Husband’s job change
o   New ministry – bi-vocational jobs
o   Family move
o   My job change
o   Kid’s new schools
o   Several trips to TX and Mexico to build and orphanage
o   First born’s HS graduation and college start
o   2 teenage drivers
o   2 junior high daughters
o   Husband’s trip to archaeology dig in Israel
o   Paradigm shifts on several levels
o   Me going back to school – Wait! What?

Toto we are not in Kansas anymore!!!

Nope. We are in the woods of the mountains and on different paths than we ever thought possible. We thought leaving everything in the city to come to the mountains was the grand adventure but God keeps opening new doors and asking us to walk through…so we are. And we are excited and honored to do so.

This blog was generally focused on the lessons I was learning as I was healing my marriage and in some aspects it may continue serving that purpose from time to time. However I would like to branch out from the marital health realm and include emotional, nutritional, physical and spiritual wellness to this blog.  All of these fall under the umbrella of “a healthy wife” – or husband, child, family member, friend, etc. At some point I may need to change the name of the blog but for now it’s all good.

One step at a time.

I want to catch you up to speed.
I am launching out on an adventure of my own and have enrolled in an online nutritional therapy program to become certified to use nutrition as a way to achieve level of wellness. This is ground breaking territory and I am super excited to use my 10 plus years of personal research and experimentation to help others find a better quality of life – whether physically, emotionally or spiritually.


Will you join me on my journey? Some of you are new to my blog and can sign up to receive them in your inbox. Thank you if you do!

Maybe you don’t want the wellness part but want to keep up with me. That’s cool too. Thank you.  I look forward to hearing from you.

The rest of you are well worn traveling companions. We’ve been on this road a while. I hope you stay the course. There are greater things up ahead around the bend. Watch for them.
Posts may come at random but there will be a Wellness Wednesday post where I will share with you some new tidbits of what I am learning so you can be in the know and make choices that better your life too! Small steps can lead to a whole new life.

Watch for the next post.


Until then take care of yourself, be thankful and hug your family. (or kiss your husband -Ha!)

Image may contain: people sitting, sky, outdoor, water and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment